Can owners of the Disney Blu-ray disc will be able to transfer the 1080p Blu-ray movie to Android devices for viewing on the go? Get this top Blu-ray Ripper which enables you transfer Blu-ray movie on Android Tablet/Phone.With more and more Disney 1080p Blu-ray movies being released, do you have the intend to watch Blu-ray movies on Android tablets anytime anywhere with the big screen. However, since Android devices don’t have the drive for Blu-ray playback, in order to get Blu-ray movies playable on Android tablets or phones, you need to rip Blu-ray to Android supported video formats like MP4 first before transferring them to your device.
Searched widely and I got some tech support for converting Blu-ray to Android MP4 video without losing quality in a simplest way, I find more than one people suggest to rip Blu-ray to Android Phone & Tablet with Pavtube BDMagic
It is an ideal app for you to rip Blu-ray, DVD, ISO/IFO files to MP4 video. Plus, it also can help you to convert Blu-ray, DVD to almost any other common video format such as VOB, FLV, WMV, AVI, MKV or backup the BD, DVD keeping the whole movie structure as you need.
With it, you can enjoy 2D/3D Blu-ray/DVD on Android devices like:
Kindle Fire HD
Galaxy Tab 3
Google Nexus 7/10
Asus Transformer Prime
What's more? H.265 is the codec of the future. Don’t miss our New Year deals for this updated H.265/HEVC Converter! Is that all of its features? Of course Not! It also functions as a strong performer for ripping Blu-ray, DVD to H.265 MP4 for playback. platform:
Money Saving Boundles:
BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
Now just download it and follow the tutorial below.Rip Blu-ray to 720p mp4 video Android Phone & Tablet for watching
1. Click the top left icon to import Blu-ray/DVD discs correspondingly.
Click the drop-down list on the bottom; choose proper presets according to your device model. You can see columns for normal Android devices, tablets/phones from HTC, Samsung, Motorola or PSP/PS3.
Basically the “Android Tablet 720P Video(*.mp4) or "Android Tablet 1080P Video(*.mp4)"” is a universal format for Android tablets and smartphones. 720p can fit for most android device and it is recommended to you.
Or depends on your device, you can choose a suitable video format from “Android” catalogue, or you can use the small search box to locate your device quickly.
2. Check the pencil-like icon to activate the editing function. Here you can trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, join multiple video clips into one, add text/image watermark and add subtitles. For example, if the original Blu-ray movie has no subtitle or the subtitles you need, you can download it from website and then add it into the output videos for full enjoyment with this software.
Notice the small triangles under the progress bar? Click them to adjust frame by frame easily.
3. If you want to output video in specific size, bitrate or frame rate, click “Settings” and change the digits as you need. Pls notes that the video quality improved with the bitrate, but not the higher the better. You need to consider your device configuration as the high bitrate required higher read&write speed.
4. Ok now click the “Convert” button to start converting/copying Blu-ray to Andorid tablet ot phone for playing. After conversion, click “Open” to locate the converted video directly.
Don’t know how to transfer videos from PC to Android? You can view this Android File Transfer.
How to transfer videos from PC to Android Phone/Tablet?
How to transfer videos from Mac to Android Phone/Tablet?
The Mac version is Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. Both the Windows version and Mac version are 20% OFF to thank you for the great support.
- If you are a DVD lover, turn to the gudie to learn how to Rip DVD movies to Android Phone/Tablet for watching.
- Find any unsupported format with Android? This is the All-in-one Solution: converting HD Videos, Blu-ray, DVD movies for Android Tablet/Phone
- If you bought many videos from iTunes, Amazon, or BBC iPlayer store, you will find these videos are protected by DRM, to get these DRM videos played on Android device, read the guide to learn how to transfer iTunes DRM videos on Android OS Tablets & Phones