First of all, we are glad to announce the news that Brorsoft Video Converter has updated again. This update not only fixed some issue but also offers some new features. Here we list below.
New features of Brorsoft Video Converter:
1. Add Deutsch to the supported language
2. Add the Split function to support video split according to split file count, split time length and split file size.
3. Add the Library in the Options menu bar offering the Supported Library: Classic or Surpassed to choose one at your will.
4. Rich the profile list, add the profiles for the newly-released devices: iPad 3 profile, iPod Touch 4 profile, iPhone 4S profile, etc.
5. Add the list menu item “Customize Profile” in the tools menu which has the same function as the “Custom” in the profile list.
6. Add the AMD acceleration technology support.
Among these new features AMD acceleration technology support, video split function according to split file count, split time length and split file size, adding the profiles for the newly-released devices like iPad 3 profile are the most key features. As we know, the new iPad features a stunning new Retina display with 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution that can support playing 1080p video; however, the supported video format is limited to H.264 MOV, MP4 and M4V, so when you intend to play 1080p/720p videos on the new iPad in other formats like AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB, AVCHD, TiVo, etc. you have to convert them first.
In that case, Brorsoft Video Converter as the best Video Converter for the new iPad can do you a favor. With the best Video Converter for the new iPad, you can convert 1080p/720p AVI, MKV, WMV, VOB, TiVo, MTS, M2TS to the new iPad at super fast speed especially due to the CUDA/AMD acceleration technology support. What's more, with the video split function, you can freely split 1080p/720p AVI, MKV, WMV, VOB, TiVo to iPad 3 as you need. Below is the detailed guide on how to convert 1080p/720p videos to the new iPad.
Step 1: Import 1080p/720p videos files to the best Video Converter for the new iPad.
Launch the best Video Converter for the new iPad. Click the button “File” to add video files to it. If necessary, you can have a preview of your videos.
Tip: If you have several video files and wanna combine them for the new iPad 3, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.
Step 2: Select an output format for the new iPad and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4). You can also choose from “iPad”. All the formats in its sublist are all the new iPad supported video format. Now, you can set the output folder.
Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for the new iPad 3.
Click the “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface to optimize the output file quality.
1. For 1080p source video, you can set your video size as 1920*1080 in H.264 codec to view 1080p videos on the new iPad with full HD 1080p video playback.
2. For 720p source video, set your video size as 1280*720 is enough.
Step 4: Start converting your 1080p/720p video to H.264 MP4 for iPad 3.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert 1080p/720p video to H.264 MP4 for iPad 3 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
After the short conversion, you ill be able to get the output files for the new iPad via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can sync/transfer 1080p/720p video to the new iPad 3 freely.
Resouce from: brorsoft